Passport is a brand of Food Safe Ltd, an NZQA-Registered Category 1 Private Training Establishment.
Food Safe Ltd is Accredited by the New Zealand Government.
E-Learning Courses are designed by Industry experts.
HACCP Refresher Passport
HACCP Refresher Training for Operators, Quality officers, QA & Technical Managers & Companies with Global Certification who have completed HACCP Training previously.
Confirms that the Certificate holder has refreshed their understanding of how HACCP Principles apply to product safety and how pre-requisite programmes and cGMP support Risk Management
Level 3 Certificate of Achievement
Our eLearning Food Safety Courses are designed by leading Food Safety Experts with Food Supply Chain Expertise and Lead Auditor 22000 Qualifications and include a combination of videos, presentations, information and guidance about food safety and quality.
- Book your eLearning Course (below) & make payment
- Receive Online Classroom Access
- Learn & Complete Assessment (1 Hour Duration, Learn in own time)
- Receive eCertificate of Achievement (verifiable on Passport website)
HACCP Refresher Passport is suitable for:
- Food Manufacturing Company Operators, Quality officers, QA & Technical Managers & Companies with Global Certification who have completed HACCP Training previously.
- It is also suitable for Small Business Owners, Packaging companies, Cleaning & Hygiene Companies, Hospitality Staff, Contractors and Suppliers to Food Companies, as well as Facilities Maintenance Engineers.
- Good Manufacturing Practice - GMP to Regulatory (MPI) and Global Codex Standards
- Explain the elements for the application of HACCP principles to achieve food safety in processing
- Hygiene and Illness Management eg. Norovirus & COVID-19 management
- 14 Codex Alimentarius Steps including 7 Principles of HACCP
- Outline the initial steps (SOPs) involved in developing a HACCP application in processing.
- Explain the types and sources of hazards relevant to food safety and their controls in processing
- HACCP application refresher for a food processing operation
- Preparing for and getting the best scores for Internal & External Verifier Audits