Our customised operator induction for dairy, pharmaceutical and nutritional companies is:
- Tailor-made for all company operators including temporary and casual staff
- Simple to understand using videos, pictures and visuals, making it easy for operators to follow and understand
- Automated. Assessment results achieved by staff are accessible to managers & auditors to track progress and competency.
- Developed by experts and auditors who have been operating in the high-compliance food sectors for over 20 years
The training confirms an operator’s competency to operate in all critical hygiene areas (CHAs) and also meets operator verification requirements.
- Commonly used terms and acronyms used in dairy, pharmaceutical and nutritional companies including global standards such as ISO 22000, FSSC 22000, BRCGS and SQF
- The Law and how it applies
- Product Safety Hazards to minimise risk
- How to keep food and products safe and why operators need to be aware of this including cGMP and Zoning & Redlines.
- Health & Safety and why this is important
- Environmental Safety and operator responsibilities
- Safety Culture and its relevance to your workplace
Additional Company-specific Topics as required
- Policies: Quality, Code, Health & Safety, Environmental Safety, Smoking, Drug & Alcohol, Illness
- Critical Control Points (CCPs), Operational Pre-Requisite Programmes (OPRPs) & Quality Points
- Zone numbers & site-specific colour coding
- Hazard list & matrix
- Approved chemical list including Safety Data Sheets
- Assembly points
- Permit-to-work requirements
- Products & Service list
- Other items, as needed, for induction (example: company cellphone policy)