Passport is a brand of Food Safe Ltd, an NZQA-Registered Category 1 Private Training Establishment.
Food Safe Ltd is Accredited by the New Zealand Government.
E-Learning Courses are designed by Industry experts.
Customised Explainer Videos
Suitable for Operators, Contractors, New Staff Induction and Refresher Induction for existing Food Operators
Your Operators log into a customised online classroom at their own convenience with your own Quality Policy and Certification Standards, and induct themselves based on instructions and training videos. Your videos will be fronted by our Food Safety Expert and Lead Auditor with ISO 22000 Qualifications, focused on your product and your unique risks and non-conformances you want to target at your site.
Make sure you beat the Forgetting Curve and ensure Operators remember critical procedures.
Our Basic package includes:
- Company Quality Policy and Global Certification Goal (eg. FSSC 22000, SQF, WSE, ISO, GFSI)
- Personal Hygiene (eg. Locker Policies)
- Effective handwashing for pathogen control contextualised to site
- Illness management procedures including notifiable illnesses such as Covid-19, Norovirus.
- Allergen Management
- Contractor procedures (eg. sanitising tools)
- Basic product safety hazards: MACPAN+
- Basic record-keeping requirements
- Corrective action & preventive action (what this means with site example)
Customised Explainer Videos:
Food Safe Passport's purpose-built Explainer Videos are specifically for companies with Non-Conformances, Product-on-Hold, and where Operator and Temporary Staff competency skills are costing money and valuable time as a result of re-work, down-grades, and dumping.
Visualised Explainer Videos suit all learner styles including autistic, dyslexic, and literacy-challenged individuals. The videos ensure every member on the team understands Operator Verification (how, when, what, when, and why we do things).
Visualised Explainer Videos and the ability for an Operator to watch and learn several times beats the Forgetting Curve, and increases memory retention from 60% to 90% plus. Lack of memory retention is a common cause of Non-Conformance.