Passport is a brand of Food Safe Ltd, an NZQA-Registered Category 1 Private Training Establishment.
Food Safe Ltd is Accredited by the New Zealand Government.
E-Learning Courses are designed by Industry experts.
cGMP Training Passport
Current GMP to Codex & FDA Best Practice
Confirms that the Operator understands Current Good Manufacturing Practice and is competent to work in a processing area
Level 2 Certificate of Achievement
Our eLearning Food Safety Courses are designed by leading Food Safety Experts with Food Supply Chain Expertise and Lead Auditor 22000 Qualifications and include a combination of videos, presentations, information, and guidance about food safety, and quality.
This cGMP Training is recommended for Operators who work in a food export environment (eg. USA/EU) with a HACCP Risk-based Management system.
How it works:
- Book your eLearning Course (below) & make payment
- Receive Online Classroom Access
- Learn & Complete Assessment (1 Hour Duration, Learn in own time)
- Receive eCertificate of Achievement (verifiable on Passport website)
cGMP or Current Good Manufacturing Practice Training Passport
Suitable for Operators in companies exporting food products globally
- Workers in an export food area who require induction training from farm to fork
- Contractors in export food and related businesses
- Temporary workers from recruitment agencies working in companies exporting food
- Delivery drivers and suppliers working with transporting food for export
- On-site maintenance engineers and warehouse staff in an exporting business
- Anyone wanting to work in an export food business
Training Content to MPI & Codex Best Practice
- Good Manufacturing Practice - GMP
- Food safety hazards and HACCP controls
- Introduction to Principles of HACCP
- Corrective action and Root-Cause-Analysis
- Allergen management
- Methods to prevent cross-contamination
- Preventative maintenance
- Critical temperatures, management and record-keeping