Passport is a brand of Food Safe Ltd, an NZQA-Registered Category 1 Private Training Establishment.
Food Safe Ltd is Accredited by the New Zealand Government.
E-Learning Courses are designed by Industry experts.
Fundamentals of HACCP Passport
Designed for Food Manufacturing Company Operators, Quality officers, QA & Technical Managers, and Companies with Global Certification (FSCC 22000, SQF, WSE, etc)
Confirms that the Certificate holder understands how HACCP Principles apply to product safety and how pre-requisite programmes support cGMP and Risk Management
Level 3 Certificate of Achievement
Our eLearning Food Safety Courses are designed by leading Food Safety Experts with Food Supply Chain Expertise and Lead Auditor 22000 Qualifications and include a combination of videos, presentations, information, and guidance about food safety and quality.
- Book your eLearning Course Module (below) & make payment
- Receive Online Classroom Access
- Learn & Complete Assessment (2 Hour Duration, Learn in own time)
- Receive eCertificate of Achievement (verifiable on Passport website)
Fundamentals of HACCP Passport is suitable for:
- Food Manufacturing Company Operators, Quality officers, QA & Technical Managers & Companies with Global Certification (FSCC 22000, SQF, WSE etc).
- It is also suitable for Small Business Owners, Packaging companies, Cleaning & Hygiene Companies, Hospitality Staff, Contractors and Suppliers to Food Companies, as well as Facilities Maintenance Engineers.
- Good Manufacturing Practice - GMP to Regulatory (MPI) and Global Codex Standards
- Explain the elements for the application of HACCP principles to achieve food safety in processing
- Hygiene and Illness Management eg. Norovirus & COVID-19 management
- 14 Codex Alimentarius Steps including 7 Principles of HACCP
- Outline the initial steps (SOPs) involved in developing a HACCP application in processing.
- Explain the types and sources of hazards relevant to food safety and their controls in processing
- HACCP application for a food processing operation
- Preparing for and getting the best scores for Internal & External Verifier Audits